Friday, February 1, 2019

When God Whispers Your Name Chapter 7 Questions

Behind the Shower Curtain Chapter 7

Points to Ponder:

     I've been surprised by God's judgment, but I'm still stunned by his grace."

     1.) Have you ever been surprised by god's judgment? By His grace? Explain.

     2.) Why is grace usually more of a surprise to us than judgment?

      " Seems that God is looking for ways to get us home than for ways to keep us out. I challenge you to find one soul who came to God seeking grace and did not find it."

     1.) What ways did God use to get you " home"?

     2.) Accept Max's challenge--can you think of one biblical person who sought God's grace but didn't find it? How significant is this? Why?

   " I'm not watering-down the truth or compromising the gospel. But if a fellow with a pure heart calls God, Father, can't I call that same man, Brother? If God doesn't make doctrinal perfection a requirement for family, should I?

     1.) What do you think Max means by " a fellow with a pure heart"?

     2.) What would happen if " doctrinal perfection" were made " a requirement for family membership"?

No comments:

Post a Comment