Thursday, November 9, 2017

A Compassionate God

He comforts us every time we have trouble, so when others have troubles, we can comfort them. ( 2 Corinthians 1:4)

     My child's feelings are hurt. I tell her she's special. My child's is injured. I do whatever it takes to make her feel better. My child is afraid. I won't go to sleep until she is secure. I'm not a hero....I'm a parent. When a child hurts, a parent does what comes naturally. He helps.... Why don't I let my Father do for me what I a more than willing to do for my own children? I'm learning....Being a father is teaching me that when I a criticized, injured, it afraid, there is a Father who will hold me until I'm better, help me until I can live with the hurt, and who won't go to sleep when I'm afraid of waking up and seeking the dark. Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment